Here at Voice Squad we are doing everything possible to work within the new lockdown guidelines that will be introduced on 5th November.
A great deal has changed since March, but we have worked hard to adjust and have settled into a 'new normal', continuing to provide work for our artists across all types of voiceover. We do not expect the recent announcements to alter that work.
Many of our artists have embraced the changes of the last few months and have set up home studios, allowing for safe and flexible recording. You can find out more about artist home studios in the following ways:
- View artists with home set-ups on our Home Studios page
- Search artists with home set-ups using our search bar (by choosing 'studio' under the 'style' category)
- Listen to artist 'home studio' reels to ensure quality of sound
- Check artists' equipment specs on their profiles
- Enquire with the Voice Squad team
Where recording in a home studio isn't possible, we have assurances from the studios we work with that they will be staying open and working in a way that minimises risk for artists.
The office will also remain open during this period, with all staff working remotely and available to answer any questions.
We wish you all the very best, and hope that you and your families remain safe during this turbulent period.
The Voice Squad Team