Teens-20s. Younger voice, polished with a gentle touch. Native London and excellent RP. Home Studio
Louis grew up in Hackney, London, and trained at Rose Bruford College on the BA Acting course. He has been acting professionally from a young age, from stage work to commercials in both the UK and abroad. Louis has voiced a range of projects including numerous audiobooks, ADR for the Netflix series Half Bad, multiple ELT sessions, and is narrator for series 2 + 3 of the podcast, Journeys Through Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Røde NT1-A mic with pop-shield
- Behringer audio interface
- Soundtreated with acoustic form
- Audacity / Ocenaudio software
- Connect via Skype / Zoom / Source Connect